Sunday, January 25, 2015


For Christmas, My brother got me a 1:18 scale PBY for my new two car garage. I'm now on a mission to accurize and detail it. First step, the cockpit.

The cockpit has inaccurate windows and no other detail. My first step was to lightly sand and fill the two panel lines, then primer out the whole thing. 

I then drew on all the panel lines and window lines. I scored out all the panels and then cut out all the windows, filing them to try to get them as clean as possible.

I've added a couple detailed panels and a hatch to the top.

These are the 1st skylight window panels. I'm not happy with them. They aren't as clean as I want. 

God! It's been a while!

I'm so sorry I've been away so long! We got married, had a week long honeymoon in Maui, and bought and moved into a house! I also had my birthday and celebrated Christmas with my family up north in Maryland!

But now... Back to the side projects!!!!