Monday, July 20, 2009

Distance runners!

So Maria and I were walking, and as usual I was pretending my hand was a spaceship flying around fences and bushes. It then occured to me if I had a matchbox car I would be doing the same thing, but I'd be rolling the car on any surface that was at a convenient height. Well, what if that matchbox car had a step counter inside it so you could see how far it's traveled? And hey! What a great thing for fathers and sons to do while walking somewhere boring?! And thus "Distance runners" was born. Click on the image for full size.

1 comment:

  1. killer! i really like the style of your concept. can i pre-order?

    ORDER DETAILS:
    2020 suburu sti
    matte black with black high gloss details
    fog lights
    since im in oregon now, i guess i'll need some chains for the tires
    glossy bright blood red reset button
    gutted interior
    stick
    dirt scented glitter coated air freshener
    love/magic hybrid
    any gadgets from the bat mobile, inspector gadget car, back to the future delorean, or kit.

    -cecilia

    ReplyDelete