This took 3 weeks to make from scratch in ZBrush. I tried to make it as perfectly accurate as possible. Each stud even says Lego on it! I've always been a huge fan of the classic Pirate System. My favorite set as a kid was the 'Black Seas Barracudda' pirate ship.
The second I finished the Lego Minifigure last month, I thought to myself: "I HAVE to do a pirate scene"! All these pieces are accurate right down to the paint scheme. I had all these pieces when I was a kid, so I'm very familiar with how they're supposed to look and feel like.
My master plan is to create 12 ZBrush portfolio pieces, then add a new column to my portfolio website featuring all 12. I think I might add a new stipulation to this: half should be organic and half should be mechanical.