Monday, January 21, 2019

Stopmotion: Take 2

Here's the new take on the same scene:

 You'll notice that it pans forwards smoothly. That's thanks to youtube videos suggesting a Lego Rig moved at 1/4 cm per frame. He also blinks now! Again, I sought out youtube to advise me on blinks. I went with a two frame blink, an eyelid slightly showing and a full eyeylid. I tried focusing on tiling the head from side to side instead of rotating it from side to side (if that makes any sense). 

Although I'm really happy with this, I have to do it just one more time. There's some head vibration I'd like to get rid of but most of all I can't stand that the bottom edge of the sky shows so blatantly at the end. This is because instead of zooming in with the lense, I'm physically moving the camera into the letters tube. 

Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment