Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Stopmotion: Scene 3 Take 1



It took 5 hours, but this is the first take of scene 3. I'm actually really happy with it. I think it could be a bit smoother, but honestly I don't know if I want to do it all over again. We'll see in a few days. It's been wonderful having the whole week off. I'm making weeks of progress in only a few days! 

So, I burned through more flashlight batteries on my filament bulb flashlight. That's why the tree gets slightly brighter about half way through. I also realised I couldn't have him sit completely upright because I framed the tree directly above him. I refuse to have tangents like that!!!! It all reads well, though. I'm confident that I can cut on the action at the end of him opening the bag and that will transition smoothly into him looking into the tunnel of mail. 

.... I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment